i’ll stop dressing in black when they invent a darker colour
- 6-Word Story #18 (via shrugged)
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
- More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via aquilum)
It’s funny how someone who was just a stranger last year,
can mean so much to you now.
It’s terrible that someone who meant so much to you last year,
can be just a stranger now.
It’s amazing what a year can do